You can have as many users as you want that are set up as managers for your system. We’d suggest that it be your sound committee or whoever is responsible for running the system. When those people change it will work best if you update the managers in the system. To control the list of people who are managers, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign into https://listentochurch.com/manage.
- Click on Conference Bridge on the left-hand side.
- Press Edit on the conference you wish to adjust.
- Switch to the permissions tab and either the new managers' email addresses in the Manager box. They will need to have accounts on listentochurch.com before you’ll be able to add them.
- From this screen, you can also remove anybody who should no longer be set up as a manager.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request they be added to our mailing lists and Telegram channels if there are specific ones available for your group.