OSX, Windows & Linux
Butt (broadcast using this tool)
To set up BUTT on your computer you will need your stream server name, mount point, username, and password. For this demo we will use the following details:
Stream Server: icecast.aleph-com.net (This is the default but yours might be different)
Mount Point: /123456
- Download BUTT to your computer and open it.
- Click on Settings and then Add
- Enter the server information.
- Press add.
- Select the Audio tab and enter the information as shown. By default, you should use MP3 for the Codec but AAC+ will be available in the future.
- Return to the Main tab and save settings. You are now ready to start streaming.