- Install BroadcastMySelf Pro from the Google Play Store.
- Start BroadcastMySelf and click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Confirm that Output mode is set to "Icecast V2 Server"
- Click on "Output Settings" and adjust the settings to be as follows:
- Hostname: icecast.aleph-com.net or whatever stream server your setup email provides
- Port: 8000
- Path: /streamid or whatever stream your setup email provides
- Username: source
- Password: Your stream password
- MP3 Encoder Bitrate: 64kbps. If you're using something other than 64 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Confirm that auto reconnection is enabled.
- Please contact us if you need more assistance configuring this app. It is very helpful if you send screenshots of your settings to our support address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.